Saturday, June 19, 2010

WEATHER REPORT



The monsoons.. I love everything about it! The sky remains cloudy from morning till dusk and the showers are a treat to the sun hurt eyes! Another thing I love about the rainy season is the cool (sometimes cold) wind. It feels sooooooooo good on my skin and makes it feel so healthy. During summer, there’s too much heat and sweat and my skin breaks out. But monsoon feels so cool and comfy! It also provides a much better environment to work in. I can comfortably sprawl on the floor and let the coolness sink into my skin while writing out the records or reading. In summer the heat waves lash out thereby making it impossible to set foot outside the house. It also makes the bus ride from home to college and back utterly unbearable! But rainy season does away with all this. It just spells out absolute F-U-N !!




So, what are your plans for this season? :)





No comments: