Tuesday, January 24, 2012

30


Okay, the journey towards weight loss has been a near absolute success. I surprise myself everyday by waking up early and hitting the gym. All is well. Or so, I thought. For every action there is, as we learnt and continue to do so, an equal and opposite reaction. My reaction to gym? binging on anything and everything sweet. So even though I manage to workout, the scale never dips because of the gigantic sweet tooth in my head.


It’s been almost a month now since I started at the gym and not a pound lost. Thus I’ve come up with 30 which roughly translates as – I hereby swear to never eat anything sweet for the next 30 days (except fruits). Let God have mercy on me and work some miracles :)

Hoping to see some encouraging results at the end of Feb,

Sakura :) 

 

2 comments:

Alohomora! said...

Oooh yeah. Sweets are the culprit. But you must be feeling the muscle tone now, ryt?

Sakura said...

yeah!!! ^_^ but I'm not losing weight :( Help me na? :) any tips and tricks on how to lose a few pounds? things to avoid?