Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Beginning


Eating healthy and regular exercise were alien to me until now. I knew that once I start working, things are going to be hell unless I schedule a proper food and exercise plan. And so came my goals for the month of September. I did a trial of the goals last week and this was how things turned out x_x

1.Lose 3 kgs: Will it ever happen? :(

2. Read four books: Sure! Jcl, DB2, COBOL, DBMS.. why not? x_x

3. Keep food journal for the month: Yup. Feasible :)

4. Exercise: When I walked in the park the other day at 5 in the morning, I was so sleepy that my eyelids were closing now and then and my head was rolling from side to side x_x hmmm... I must hit bed early to avoid this.

5. Watch 5 movies: Will do my best! :D

Keep watching this space for regular updates ^_^

No comments: