Sunday, February 13, 2011

WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING THIS WEEK..


I’ve been sick and recuperating the entire week. Usually, I’ll be in a flurry of activity that the whole day just appears to be moving in a blur. I start the day at 6 in the morning (no, not exercising or yoga or anything that falls in the category of healthy) to download movies/anime. Why so early in the morning you ask? Its because my broadband connection is limited usage which means I can use about 2.5 GB per month without being charged extra. Unlimited usage is from 2-8am thus forcing me to wake up at 6am. But the speed is reasonable, so I’m a happy person ^_^

I do my usual morning routine side by side as the download goes on. So by 8, I’m all fed and fresh ^_^Then I try to clean my room. It’s a huge mess and after days of numerous attempts, I’m now left wondering if such a thing as cleaning it is even possible *sigh* After lunch, I head out for project work using the bus and train as commuting utilities. And what do I do when I get to my training centre? Yes, you are CORRECT dear reader, I sleep. What is more blissful than dozing off during the lecture in an air conditioned room on a scortching summer day? :D

The journey back home follows a similar procedure of trains and buses. Once I reach home in the evening, I stuff some edible things in my mouth only to head out to the dreaded mobile class. Now, I wouldn’t dare doze off here because we have to sit around a table and the teacher has a direct view of me. All the time! The place is cursed I tell ya... and it seems to be fond of me! >.< I head back home after the ordeal and guess what time it is?? DINNER TIME!! ^_^ after dinner I blog or watch movie and hit bed by 11 or 12. Oh yes, I do workout, somewhere in between the transitions from one place to another. 30 minutes of solid cardio, baby!

All was well till my body decided to take a break and call in a fever. So from last Saturday till today I’ve been doing absolutely nothing except sit at home and watch movie after movie and anime too :D tomorrow, I’ll begin the same schedule all over again. Classes, bus, train more classes and hopefully, a movie. Wait, I have to start studying this semester subjects too... oh man... >.<

Thus ends my week of lazing around and getting pampered by family and friends... *sigh*

P.S: you can check out the movies I watched @ SAKURA’S WORLD

Huge love and busy days ahead, Sakura ^_^

No comments: